Marketing Building Materials
Marketing building materials to architects, building professionals, owners, and property developers is critical to creating the built environment that each of us relies on. Manufacturers of building materials and construction products enrich our lives with innovative products and materials. But these products by themselves don’t create any value any more than a can of soup on a store shelf satisfies hunger. Somebody has to market and sell those products.
The Building Materials Journey
Building materials must make their way into residential, commercial, and infrastructure projects so their value can be realized. A network of wholesale building materials suppliers, including regional and national dealers and distributors work to get their vendors’ products specified into projects, sold to buyers, and delivered to the job site. Still then, building products that arrive on the job site must get installed by skilled tradespeople. When this complex and coordinated web of people, materials, and activities all goes smoothly every constituent makes a profit while at the same time lives and communities are enriched. Great marketing expands your opportunities and ensures customers, suppliers, and trades all have a good experience.
Who We Work With
We have an affinity for those who make possible the spaces and places where people live, work, and play. We work with:
- Manufacturers of innovative materials and building products
- Wholesale building materials suppliers
- Architects and landscape architects
- Property developers
- Tradespeople including plumbing, electrical, stonemasons, outdoor lighting, water feature designers, stone sculptures, and other artisans.
Let’s Make Something Happen
Are you ready to grow your customer base, increase revenue, improve margins, and be more competitive? Let’s have a conversation to explore how JUG Team can help your business. Call (657) 221-7128, email email@example.com or complete this form to get started. We look forward to meeting you.
Marketing for Architects and Landscape Architects
Architecture is always on display. Every project is a unique story, an amalgamation of a vision held by owners or developers and the architect who further shaped it. Let those stories shine through on your website and in your communications. Experienced architects know that there is a long rumination phase that clients go through long before they ever take action to hire an architect. Use digital marketing to educate and build trust with potential clients during this early rumination phase:
- Host events to share projects, tell stories, and “meet the neighbors.”
- Create educational materials to inform and educate your target audience around your focus, e.g., “How hospitals can improve patient and visitor experience through better design.”
- Take pictures during site visit observations throughout the project
- Show and tell stories on your website, at events and in social media
- Communicate design philosophy, style, and values
- Lean on suppliers and manufactures to keep you informed through lunch and learn events, webinars, product sampling, etc.
- Apply for awards
Creator of one of America’s most recognized names in the outdoor living market.
"Let’s build a program to represent and endorse your products."
Imagine having Gary serve as your onscreen and in-person brand spokesperson and trainer. Contact us to create your product education or brand spokesperson program.
Spokesperson and Instructional Program
Gary Daley is part of the JUG Team Alliance, available as an onscreen and in-person brand spokesperson and trainer. A professor of communications turned contractor turned brand spokesperson and trainer. Gary created the brand, America’s Deck Builder. He has served as a brand spokesperson in marketing materials and media for DuxxBak Decking, FastenMaster, and others.
Building Brand & Product Awareness for Building Materials Manufacturers
Would your building materials company like to have a brand spokesperson to represent and endorse your products at various events and speaking opportunities?
Product Education and Training Capabilities
- Virtual, onsite, and lunch-and-learn dealer and contractor training seminars
- Promotional and instructional videos (we can write the script and perform in the video)
- Certification courses and continuing-education opportunities for target audiences
- Develop product technical documents, specifications, and manuals
Instructional design to simplify complicated instruction manuals
Work with us to design a custom program for your building materials company. Together we’ll generate more leads, build education and awareness, and smooth the source – purchase – install experience.